RPA Training: RPA Extractors, RPA UIPath, and Much More
Watch this RPA training to advance your business processes. This intelligent automation webinar discovers how to achieve up to 60% in cost savings by automating your business processes. We will discuss RPA extractors, the role of RPA UIPath, and much more. This RPA training is developed to illustrate a variety of established and emerging automation approaches. The speakers will cover the fundamentals of IA, and give real-world examples from finance and healthcare domains.
Watch the RPA training to get insight on:
- Technologies that enable IA Distinguish techniques such as Robotic Process Automation, Task and Process Mining, and Intelligent Document Processing. Explore AI-driven automation tools and the problems they solve.
- Manual processes to automate Learn how to leverage mining tools. Uncover undocumented and inefficient processes and streamline them
- IA solutions to design Investigate the approaches for developing IA solutions that address specific process problems. Organizational competence in IA Envision how to adapt and scale IA technologies and practices for your organization.
- Deployment of IA solutions Explore inspiring examples of how to use IA across different industries.
Speakers at the RPA training:
- Alex Bronstein, Principal Consultant at DataArt, based in New York
- Brian Jenkins, Solution Architect at DataArt, based in New York
The target audience of the RPA training: technology officers, information officers, analysts, operation managers, software engineers, assurance engineers, executive officers, data officers, project managers, architects, and other people interested in automating business processes at their companies and cutting costs.